PHOTO: Fire destroys shop

PHOTO: Fire destroys shop

Ar 705039936
Ar 705039936
A dog watches as fire destroys a workshop behind the house at 12403 Road 22 Tuesday afternoon. Lewis Arriola firefighters responded to the call, but the workshop was already too far gone to be saved. An old tractor was destroyed in the fire. Lewis Arriola Fire chief George Deavers said it appears sparks from a garbage burn are responsible for the fire. “Everything’s dry right now, so it doesn’t take much,” he said.
click here to add your event
~ Events
click here to add your event
~ Events