Woman calls off search for Dylan Redwine’s remains

News

Woman calls off search for Dylan Redwine’s remains

Organizer says father’s arrest changes situation
A woman who knows Mark Redwine, father of Dylan Redwine, said she is calling off a search for the teenager’s remains after Mark Redwine was arrested July 22 in connection with his son’s death. Dylan Redwine’s remains had been found in the area of Middle Mountain twice since he disappeared from his father’s home in November 2012.

Woman calls off search for Dylan Redwine’s remains

A woman who knows Mark Redwine, father of Dylan Redwine, said she is calling off a search for the teenager’s remains after Mark Redwine was arrested July 22 in connection with his son’s death. Dylan Redwine’s remains had been found in the area of Middle Mountain twice since he disappeared from his father’s home in November 2012.
Reader Comments
click here to add your event
Cortez ~ Events
click here to add your event
Cortez ~ Events